DIET CET Counselling 2013: Students may take admission in D.Ed for the academic year 2012-2014 through Web Based Selection of Colleges.Candidates may download the seat allotment order from 21st January, 2013. Candidates may download the Provisional Admission Letter from 21st January, 2013 from the official website. As the prescribed date in this letter you need to attend for verification of certificates between 23rd January, 2013 to 28th January, 2013. Further relevant details are mentioned below:
Web based selection is based on two phases. The First Phase was conducted between 26th November, 2012 to 17th December, 2012. The Second Phase is scheduled between 07th January, 2013 to 27th January, 2013. But students may take admission on the basis of merit got in DIET-CET 2012.
To check the list of Colleges University area wise visit the official website at dietcet.cgg.gov.in
Documents required for DIET:
1. Birth certificate
2. Qualification certificates
3. Transfer certificates
4. Income certificates
5. Caste certificates
6. Residential certificates
DIET CET Counselling 2012 Procedure:
1. Firstly you need to apply online for submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based Selection Service.
2. Then allotment of seat and download the Provisional Admission Letter.
3. Now choose appropriate college for admission and call to announcer.
4. Now submit your certificates at given seat and submit fee (Counselling fee Adjust able).
5. Get receipt from counsellor after select colleges.
6. Now you can contact to selected college for admission with counselling receipt.
Download Provisional Admission Letter: 19th January, 2013 to 21st January, 2013
Second Phase scheduled date: 07th January, 2013 to 27th January, 2013